We aim to provide high-quality financial services tailored the needs and expectations of our clients. We do, however, accept that there may be times when things go wrong and you feel dissatisfied. When this happens, we want to hear from you about it so we can explain things and put them right. As part of this pledge, we make every effort to act on all complaints and handle them in a timely, fair and consistent manner.
Our complaints procedure has been designed to meet the requirements of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Latest Customer Complaints Data
All financial organisations that receive more than 500 FCA reportable complaints during a six month period are required to publish data on complaints received in accordance with FCA Dispute Resolution: Complaints Sourcebook (DISP).
We embrace any measures within the financial services sector that encourage transparency and support the improvement of customer service.
The information we receive via complaints can provide a useful insight into the day-to-day issues that are important to our Clients, which can help us make improvements to the services we offer.
In the first instance
Please contact us via:
0191 263 6596
148 – 150 Station Road
Tyne & Wear
We will make every effort to resolve your complaints quickly. Please provide us with your name, Advisor Name, the reason for your Complaint and as much relevant information as possible to assist us and we will do all we can to resolve your complaint within 7 working days following the day on which it is received.
Resolving your complaint
1. We will send you a prompt written acknowledgement to advise you that we have received the complaint and are dealing with it.
2. A full and final response will then be issued setting out our understanding of your complaint and a possible resolution. If you feel you have any additional information to support your complaint whilst we investigate it for you, then please let us know so we can resolve matters for you in full.
3. We are required to send a “final response” to your complaint within set timescales depending on what your complaint is about. Most complaints we receive need to be responded to within 8 weeks, however, some complaints relating to payment services need to be responded to within 7 weeks.
4. If we are unable to issue our full and final response within these timescales we will write to you to update you on the progress of your complaint and the expected resolution date, where possible.
5. We are committed to ensuring that all complaints are fairly addressed. However, if you are still unhappy with the outcome of our full and final response, or if we have not been able to send you our final response within the required timescales, you may refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Referrals to FOS are free of charge and must be referred to FOS within 6 months from the date of the final response letter.
The Financial Ombudsman Service / Online Dispute Resolution
Financial Ombudsman Service
Harbour Exchange Square
Telephone 0800 0234567 – free on mobile and landlines.
0300 1239123 – calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers.
Online Dispute Resolution